Storyteller family has a long story and it has grown up significantly since it was first released. Everything started from a loose script and then sans serif and serif fonts were added. Christams 2015 was at the door so I decided to add Design Elements related to Festive season and winter in general. A month later Spring elements were added as well.
Here is a full list of Storyteller typefaces:
- Storyteller Sans Serif (light, regular, semibold, bold, black)
- Storyteller Sans Serif Condensed (light, regular, semibold, contrast, contrast bold, engraved, fill)
- Storyteller Serif (light, regular, contrast, engraved, fill)
- Storyteller Scripts (Regular +fill, Casual +fill, Light, Light Casual, Bold, Bold Casual)
- Storyteller Brush
- Storyteller Design Elements Winter
- Storyteller Design Elements Spring
To make the most of the font, use applications that support OpenType. If you are using Silhouette, Sure Cuts A Lot® (SCAL), Cricut® or Make the Cut™ (which doesn’t have neither Glyphs or OpenType panels), you’ll need to use an additional software such as Character Map (Windows) or FontBook (Mac).